A new Bluetooth 5.0 Low Energy module called PAN1780 based on the Nordic nRF52840 SoC single-chip controller launched by Panasonic Industry. The module is powered by a Cortex M4F Processor with 1MB Flash memory and 256kB RAM. It can broadcast a large amount of data with a high symbol rate of 2Mbps using the high-speed LE 2M PHY. It also has a high sensitivity and output power of +8 dBm making it suitable for long-range applications. The module is aimed to be used in the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) applications supporting smart city infrastructure, industrial mesh networks or robotics within the Industry 4.0 environment.
Features of PAN1780 BLE5.0 Module
- Operates with the supply voltage range of 1.7V up to 5.5V
- Enable a higher symbol rate of 2Mbps
- Designed with an integrated temperature sensor.
- Much larger amounts of data can be broadcasted
- Operates in a temperature range of -40°C up to 85°C
- With a qualified Bluetooth® mesh profile stack supporting 802.15.4 and NFC-A
- Includes a Cortex™ M4F processor, 256kB RAM, and a built-in 1MB flash memory
- Includes an ARM® TrustZone® Cryptocell 310 security core that supports a secure boot process.
The PAN1780 can be easily used in standalone mode with only, 15.6mm x 8.7mm x 2.0mm dimensions, this eliminates the need for an external processor, saving complexity, space, and cost. The module can be used in smart health and secure medical peripherals or building automation applications like smart locks or intelligent lighting. The high performance and the built-in crypto cell of the PAN 1780 Bluetooth models made the device a good fit for edge computing solutions. For more information, visit the official website of the Panasonic Industry for more information about the PAN1780.
Check out this product http://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_sxdrzr.