Taiyo Yuden EYSKBNZWB BLE Wireless Module provides a frequency range of 2402 to 2480MHz with +8dBm output power. Mouser Electronics is now shipping the EYSKBNZWB Bluetooth® Low Energy module from TAIYO YUDEN. This ultra-compact module designed to help developers easily implement Bluetooth 5 technology into designs.
The EYSKBNZWB boasts a small 10.0 × 15.4 × 2.0 mm footprint for space-constrained applications and pairs well with other sensors that require minimal space and power. The EYSKBNZWB Module features an integrated high-performance PCB antenna, single mode Bluetooth 5.0/802.15.4, and a Nordic nRF52840 chip. The device also offers USB, NFC-A, SPI, UART, I2C, I2S, PDM, and 12-bit ADC interfaces.
TAIYO YUDEN’s EYSKBNZWB module is powered by a Nordic Semiconductor nRF52840 system-on-chip (SoC), which contains a 32-bit Arm® Cortex®-M4F processor with 1 MByte of flash memory and 256 kBytes of RAM. The Nordic SoC also includes a 12-bit analog-to-digital converter and support for SPI, UART, and pulse width modulation (PWM) interfaces.
The EYSKBNZWB integrates a high-performance PCB antenna, 32 MHz system clock, and support for NFC-A Type-2 for touch-to-pair applications. The module offers typical output power of +8 dBm, and works in the low-power 2.4 GHz ISM band. The RoHS-compliant module is Bluetooth, FCC, IC, and Japan qualified and is ideal for low-power wireless applications, such as advanced wearables, connected health devices, virtual reality (VR) and augmented reality (AR), Internet of Things (IoT) sensors and controllers, and wireless payment systems.
Its applications include the following:
- Advanced wearables: Connected watches, Advanced personal fitness devices ,Wearables with wireless payment, Connected health and Virtual/Augmented reality applications.
- Internet of Things: Smart home sensors and controllers, Industrial IoT sensors and controllers.
- Interactive entertainment devices.
- Bluetooth® Version: 5.0 (support: 2M/1M/500k/125kbps)
- Frequency: 2402 to 2480MHz
- Output power: +8dBm Max.
- Single power supply: 1.7 – 5.5V
- Single Mode Bluetooth® low energy/802.15.4 radio support
- Integrated System/Sleep Clock
- Integrated high performance pattern antenna
- Outline: 10.0 x 15.4 x 2.0mm
- ARM® Cortex M4F 32bit processor and 1MB flash and 256KB RAM
- ARM® TrustZone® Cryptocell 310 cryptographic accelerator
- Interface: USB, SPI, UART, I2C, I2S, PDM and 12-bit ADC
- Bluetooth® and Japan, FCC, IC qualified
- ETSI EN 300 328 v2.1.1 conducted test report available
- RoHS compliant/Complete Lead Free.
Please for more information visit www.mouser.com/taiyo-yuden-eyskbnzwb-modules.