The Raspberry Pi 4 now available with loaded features which can replace the Desktop/PC in a credit card size computers from the Raspberry Pi Foundations. It comes with USB Type-C connector which is really a surprise for every Raspberry Pi Geeks. This adds the vision for the trending and future technology compatibility.
The new model Pi 4 will be able to support 4K, USB3.0, dual display support. The Raspberry Pi is claimed to a comprehensive upgrade from a small RAM to a large capacity RAM. The Pi 4 comes dual-band 802.11ac wireless networking and full-throughput Gigabit Ethernet . The Pi 4 also comes with Bluetooth 5.0, two USB 3.0 ports and two extra USB 2.0 ports.
The 1.5GHz quad-core 64-bit ARM Cortex-A72 CPU will provide 3x better performance compare to its previous Raspberry Model. The 1GB, 2GB, 4 GB RAM will be a LPDDR4 SDRAM which will add extra speed when it comes to performance. The Pi 4 features VideCore VI graphics supporting OpenGL ES3.x.
- Broadcom BCM2711, Quad core Cortex-A72 (ARM v8) 64-bit SoC @ 1.5GHz
- 1GB, 2GB or 4GB LPDDR4-2400 SDRAM (depending on model)
- 2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz IEEE 802.11ac wireless, Bluetooth 5.0, BLE
- Gigabit Ethernet
- 2 USB 3.0 ports; 2 USB 2.0 ports.
- Raspberry Pi standard 40 pin GPIO header (fully backwards compatible with previous boards)
- 2 × micro-HDMI ports (up to 4kp60 supported)
- 2-lane MIPI DSI display port
- 2-lane MIPI CSI camera port
- 4-pole stereo audio and composite video port
- H.265 (4kp60 decode), H264 (1080p60 decode, 1080p30 encode)
- OpenGL ES 3.0 graphics
- Micro-SD card slot for loading operating system and data storage
- 5V DC via USB-C connector (minimum 3A*)
- 5V DC via GPIO header (minimum 3A*)
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) enabled (requires separate PoE HAT)
- Operating temperature: 0 – 50 degrees C ambient
The Raspberry Pi 4 is available in online stores and is completely compatible with earlier Raspberry Pi products.
You can find more info or buy from the Raspberry Pi site.